How to find us
Egenis is located in Byrne House on the University of Exeter main (Streatham) campus. The main entrance to Byrne House is on St German’s Road, which is off Pennsylvania Road.
Limited parking is available outside Byrne House and visitors using this area will need to obtain a parking permit from the Egenis Office.
Arriving by train
There are two main stations in Exeter, Exeter Central and Exeter St David’s. It’s a fair walk to the University from either station. If you want to walk, the most direct route is from St David’s (but it is uphill all the way). If you want to take a taxi, St David’s is again the best option.
Most train routes will bring you into St David’s Station (see campus map). The University is signposted from here, but it is uphill all the way. If you can get off the train at Exeter Central (not on the campus map), there is a relatively flat route:
- Leave the main entrance of the station and turn right, down Queen St.;
- At the Clocktower roundabout turn right, down New North Road;
- Go past the prison on your left, and at the 3-way mini-roundabout turn left up Blackall Rd.;
- Follow Blackall Rd. all the way until its end;
- Then turn right at the T-junction mini-roundabout up Pennsylvania Rd;
- Go up this road and you will shortly see a traffic-lighted junction ahead of you (junction with Union Rd and Prince of Wales Rd);
- Continue up Pennsylvania Rd for about 200 metres and you will see St Germans Rd on the left;
- Turn in here and go through the car park to Byrne House.